Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
And they cant predict whats going to happen next week, but hey climate change, man thats based on some accurate forecasts.

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UR 50 Lo yep that's about the size of it mate.

I remember summer about 3 years ago it rained the entire time, i met lots of tourists in pubs (what else you going to do) and actually aplogised to a lot of them with the line "its not usually like this"!

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
1,610 Posts
Kalgoorlie

Friday Sunny 22/41°C 5%, < 1mm 24% NNE 18km/h
Saturday Sunny 24/40°C 5%, < 1mm 26% NNE 12km/h
Sunday Sunny 20/34°C 10%, < 1mm 53% SSE 23km/h

hmmm might need some sunscreen ....

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Where saying, on the gogglebox, to cancel any camping holiday plans for certain parts of Queensland.

Why is it called the sunshine state again? ;)

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
And they cant predict whats going to happen next week.
I'd be happy if they could predict whats happening today correctly... then lets work on tomorrow.. then if they get both those right, I'll consider 1% of what they say in the future.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
I'd be happy if they could predict whats happening today correctly... then lets work on tomorrow.. then if they get both those right, I'll consider 1% of what they say in the future.
Try living in the UK...
One forecast i'll never forget was "a cloudy, rainy sunny day".

WTF!??!

They always say unsettled. I really don't know why they bother with weather presenters as you know the weather's ****ed. Every day.

At least here they get it pretty close!

Climate change... well, that's different kettle of fish. I think we're seeing a return to weather patterns of the 80s. Time to break out the shades, hypercolor tshirts and fluro pink shorts!

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
At least here they get it pretty close!!
true... when they say
"chance of early fog, possibilities of sunny periods with the chance of cloudy periods and the chance of rain." Pretty much covers it all.. How can they fail?

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Ah!!! I forget, you're in Melbourne!

4 seasons in one day and all that!

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,220 Posts
What I would like to see in the forecasts in Humidity eg. "Its gonna be sht tomorrow at 99% humidity and feel like your in the tropics, your not going to be able to sweat to cool down, so call in sick early or find some aircon"

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
Gotta love all the money they spend on all the gadgets

"And todays weather,mostly fine maybe a bitta rain , 30c"

Sheet i can do better than that
Walk outside look at the sky ,yep its cloudy mite rain
Not a cloud in the sky,could be sunny

Maybe it should be
"Wong term wether forecast"

Thats got a few possibilities

·
The Bear
nissan
2,407 Posts
Bloody so called weather forecasters, they have the credability of Used car salesmen and polititians, none of them could find their arses with both hands standing in front of a mirror in the middle of the day, let alone a rain bearing cloud (yeah yeah they all contain rain) but still, the sensationalisation of the forecasts by the TV weather idiots is partly to blame too, all that hot air upseting the troposphere, **** just look out the bloody window and tell those of us too lazy to get up and look for ourselves what its like outside - "nice sunny day, warm, but with 90% cloud cover, and cause i'm sweating like a pig the humiditys' high and it may rain and there may be some thunder and lightening that might shake a few hailstones loose from the top shelf clouds" OH yes almost forgot, and if it rains a lot there might be some water on the road, and just so you know, if it keeps up and the tide comes in, it might reach your couch.

and one other thing dipstick, dont park your car in a low lying area if YOU think it looks like rain!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts