Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
I remember talking to him ages ago, I know I stored the number here somewhere. I'll PM you tonight if I find it.

·
"Toxic Personality"
8,962 Posts
It was a 4.8 auto with mickey Thompson wheels and engineered for 37's, and lift??? i remember it. . . . looked sick.

·
"Toxic Personality"
8,962 Posts
you have treps in a 37in and they hit? mine dont. . . iv got maxxis 37x12.5's and i had 37x13.5's, they didnt hit either. . . neither did the 38.5 boggers i tried. -maybe a tiny bit of scrubbage. . . but nothing damaging to either pannel or tyre. . . . post up some photos. . . . . i need ta see this.

worst comes to worst, ill swap you wheels.

·
Registered
338 Posts
B18C im running a 16x10 -38 beadlocked rim!! Jacket im hitting on the quarter by about 20mm!! i will take some photos 2mrw arvo!!
Hmm, I remember having a simular offset like that on my old set of 36" Simex Centipedes extreme treck II.

I reckon -44 offset will suit 37's, not sure though.

Another alternative is ask JET-6 of this forum and see what offset his using for his 37inch tyres.

·
"Toxic Personality"
8,962 Posts
mine are -54mm 10in wide. but iv run as little as -22 on 37's without scrubbing. this is mine nearly all the way up, wheels straight. front and rear for comparison. front has heaps of room.

both these guys run 37in treps with flares on gu wagon's.

YouTube - 4.8 turbo GU Patrol

Attachments

·
"Toxic Personality"
8,962 Posts
HAVING A THOUGHT! -did you get the right radius arms?? mine miss my front guard by over 50mm when i turn. . . . more when they are straight. . . . if yours hit by 20mm. . . thats a 70mm difference in the length of the arms! -that cant be right. . . . .

1 - 20 of 31 Posts