Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Can anyone recommend some good aftermarket suspension?

I own a 1999 GU 2.8 turbo diesel Nissan patrol and looking for a 2 inch suspension lift that is reasonably comfortable on road as well as capable off-road.

Thanks,

Sean.

·
Registered
Nissan
1,710 Posts
highly recomend EFS Elete, Still preformed well after 230,000KMS. only updated the rear before a recont trip to Fraser Is, Front are still going strong and preform well with 248,000kms.

Have Dobbinson Springs and shocks in the rear now, Just couldnt go past the excelent customer service i recieved at dobbinsons, Was going to get EFS shocks again but got the Dobinson Shocks for a price I couldnt refuse.

·
Registered
nissan/patrol
15 Posts
I used ARB progressive springs and Koni shocks in my GQ LWD and found this was a great setup. no sag in the springs after 150K on them.
With the new GU, Ive used the same setup and again very happy with the combination.

hope this helps

regards
Bryan

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
Another one for Dobinsons and I have Toughdog Foam adjustables, even my wife likes them because I can soften the ride when needed.

·
Registered
nissan
42 Posts
Mate ring Superior Engineering (forum sponsor) They helped me heaps, so i could understand exactly what i needed and why. Also a good range of products in all price brackets. I didnt want to chase my tail and have to do things twice.

·
Registered
nissan
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also, I heard that the maximum suspension lift in NSW is 2 inches, is this correct?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts