Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good day sir..im john mark..i have nissan patrol 2003 zd30 engine the trouble of this car is low power in accelerating and the check engine is appeared..my ecu scanner the code that it gives are the following.turbo pressure.mass airflow sensor.a/t common line i replace a new turbocharger,maf sensor.map sensor,boost solenoid valve even the vacuum hoses i replace it already..do you have any idea about this trouble sir?

https://www.patrol4x4.com/profile-posts/value-to-follow

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,778 Posts
good day sir..im john mark..i have nissan patrol 2003 zd30 engine the trouble of this car is low power in accelerating and the check engine is appeared..my ecu scanner the code that it gives are the following.turbo pressure.mass airflow sensor.a/t common line i replace a new turbocharger,maf sensor.map sensor,boost solenoid valve even the vacuum hoses i replace it already..do you have any idea about this trouble sir?

Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum
Have moved you the DI section. Could this be caused by simple Limp zones? Can you tell us when it happens, ie, engine revolutions and does it go back to working fine after you have lifted your foot from the accelerator? There are numerous things that can cause these issues, we need all the clues you can give us.
Maybe read the NADS thread (link in my signature below) and see what matches your problems. Turbo pressure is caused by boost going above around 28psi, this will cause limp, this can be caused by the vacuum solenoid among other things..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts