Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Over there somewhere...
Nissan
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the lowest point that human a**holes could reach has been achieved this week.

During the floods, my four cousins (all four from the same family) have lost their houses and everything they owned in the floods in Walloon and Colingwood Park (QLD). T

Their father (my uncle) is 55 and has a week or so to live due to terminal cancer and his wish is finish up at home. He had a really nice tricked cruiser (yes, Virginia, they do exist for some poor misguided souls) in his yard at Redbank Plains in Brisbane/Ipswich. He has had his own auto leccy business all his life so it was pretty well kitted out.

The police came knocking at the door on Wednesday to say that his cruiser had been found burnt out not far from their home. His wife didn't know it had even disappeared from the shed. They must have rolled it downhill off their block.

What a bunch of absolute a^&*%$#, mother&^%*^& scumbags. He is not really in a state to be told, but how to kick someone when they are down? My auntie is trying to hold it all together, but bloody hell - what a job. That's where family steps in even more.

Geez I would love to find them...

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Yep, my faith in humanity has really disappeared in recent years. thats ****ed.

Thieves deserve to be tied to a ZD30 and dropped over the side of a ship in center of pacific ocean with 20 dead dogs tied to them, and the engine filled with blood and the dipstick removed so it drains and attracts sharks rapidly.

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Hi,

Tie them up in their own car and burn it. Put it on U-tube as a warning to others. These oxygen thieves are the lowest form of scum. Sorry to hear about this.

Regards B M

·
Over there somewhere...
Nissan
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The police don't have any clue who did it. They stripped the goodies out first though.

Wish I could strip their goodies out reeeeeeeeeeally slowly, over a week or so.

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Sorry about your uncle. It's hard to deal with that sort of thing. Hope you can do something to help. Best wishes.

·
Registered
Nissan
1,442 Posts
Getting sick of these stories of absolute F(_)cking Idiots, Like some people just deserve to be mutilated. And what truckster described sounds good.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,333 Posts
Speechless!!!!! more low lifes in need of a shallow grave

·
Registered
nissan
339 Posts
Unbelievable ! Also there is a poor bloke out Caboolture way that had a bit of trouble with his MQ througha swollen creek last week. He managed to get the vehicle out of the water but could not restart the thing to drive it home. Overnight some low life scum stole all the wheels off the truck .........

·
Part of the furniture around here
nissan
19,131 Posts

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Fixed!

Cheers

Ray

WTF dude? not funny.

Hope they catch the scum Was the thing insured... not that that's high on your priorities right now, i'm sure.

·
Over there somewhere...
Nissan
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It was insured, but it's not a priority. She didn't even want to make a claim, but the police talked her into it. We'll manage.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
FWIW i have frinds out there who are suffering too. i grew up in RBP.

·
Part of the furniture around here
nissan
19,131 Posts
WTF dude? not funny.
I know it's not funny, but after the 11ty billionth time hanging shyte on the 3.0lt at any and every opportunity, and by implication on 3.0lt owners, the joke begins to wear quite thin. I suggested once before that he needs to seek therapy, it is not normal for someone to keep at something like this forever.

Cheers

Ray

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
I know it's not funny, but after the 11ty billionth time hanging shyte on the 3.0lt at any and every opportunity, and by implication on 3.0lt owners, the joke begins to wear quite thin. I suggested once before that he needs to seek therapy, it is not normal for someone to keep at something like this forever.

Cheers

Ray
I tend to agree. Either therapy or a blowjob.

·
It's all good
nissan patrol
4,206 Posts
it is not normal for someone to keep at something like this forever.

Cheers

Ray
kinda sums it up there Ray!,
Bates that sucks , there will always be some scumbags who don't care about other people , the number of volunteers doing good deeds will far out weigh the scum

·
Registered
nissan patrol gu
735 Posts
Sorry to hear that but don't wait for the police, they couldn't find a B double on a footy ground

Be nice...... I wouldn't like to be a copper. I admire what they do as not many out there would be able to handle the situations they are faced with daily.

M8, not good that the Family has lost the 'truk'..... bl00dy sad and all it does is let the Northern Suburbs refer to us as the BAD LANDS.....

My Dad before he passed on reckoned in his years if you saw a beer bottle on the road it would be picked up to save someones tyres ... how ever now it is picked up and smashed on the road to destroy someones tyres.

How this Country is changing ' keeping up with The Jones' means you pinch everything the Jones own...... Bl00dy Sad....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts