Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol st
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. sorry about the post topic but some time ago now there was a post on here im sure that had two pictures/photos. one shows a vehicle that went through/over a guard rail on the side of the road. then the second showed that it was right at the edge of a very high cliff. been trying to find it again to show a mate. if anyone can help id appreciate it.

cheers.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,364 Posts
it didnt have a boat on the back did it? the trailer was the only thing holding it right?

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,266 Posts
skegbudley, don't you mean 200 feet?

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,689 Posts
skegbudley, don't you mean 200 feet?
Nah mate I meant metres.

You can't see the bottom in that pic. Lets just say my missus had a good view of if but would not take a pic for me.

For those that know the area. It is near the top of Croombit Tops in central QLD.

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
stackner, did you click biggles link? I thought for sure thats the one you wanted.

·
Registered
nissan patrol st
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
damn i skimmed over the thread and missed the link. thats the one for sure. cheers biggles.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
im a bit of a skeptic when it comes to pics like this. forgive my if im wrecking some fun but

1. they wouldn't build a road so close to a hole like that(yes i know there are roads along cliff faces and hills but thats because there is no other way around, and it looks like the road in these pics could have traveled further away from it)

2. the guard rail would be a lot bigger or they would be concrete blocks like on the freeway

feel free to share your thoughts :)

·
Registered
Nissan Safari
1,807 Posts
Come to NZ, the south island to be exact Oilrig and I will show you roads that could have been put elsewhere but not, have the same small guard rail and big steep drop offs.
Al

·
Registered
nissan patrol st
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah i sit on the fence with this pic. if it was australian roads i would be thinking fake but dont know where it is. ive watched some shows (like ice road truckers - deadliest roads) that would give cred to this picture. ive looked close both this time and last time i saw the pic trying to work out if it was photo shopped or not. still on the fence but leaning towards real. either way its a good photo.

·
Right Turn Clyde
nissan patrol
1,061 Posts
Look at the three standing beside the vehicle on the edge of the cliff face....**** that.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Come to NZ, the south island to be exact Oilrig and I will show you roads that could have been put elsewhere but not, have the same small guard rail and big steep drop offs.
Al
mmmmmmm.... yeah i feel ya. its just there is that much fake ***** on the net. alot of people that go on the net believe most of its real with a little bit of fake stuff but i believe most of its fake with some of it real.

like this
Lada Jump - Video

do you know how many ****ing clowns(people i dont know,partys ect) i have had arguments with where people have gone ' thats so crazy' and 'their mad cu#ts' and i have just looked at them and shaken my head

especially seeing im pretty sure its a mountain dew add :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts