Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
1,339 Posts
I will be a happy man indeed if they pull this off.

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 and 2 were tops. 3 meh...

·
Go Hard or Go Home
3,197 Posts
The IT guy beside me at work took some pictures from a near by location to the location they were practicing on when he went to Broken Hill/Silverton back in eary September, he was told they hope that the place gets back to normal like dry, dusty & barren before they start shooting in February.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
The IT guy beside me at work took some pictures from a near by location to the location they were practicing on when he went to Broken Hill/Silverton back in eary September, he was told they hope that the place gets back to normal like dry, dusty & barren before they start shooting in February.
Yes, I don't think Max would look that Mad skipping though the wild flowers! ;)

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
MAD MAX 4
Doesnt that already happen ???

Didnt ol max get remarried have a child to a younger woman,and become MAD MAX again ???

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
MAD MAX 4
Doesnt that already happen ???

Didnt ol max get remarried have a child to a younger woman,and become MAD MAX again ???

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
Mad Max 4 nearly happened in 2003 - a mate was in Namibia as the art director and the crew were in full swing - buying and modding cars, trucks and bikes, setting up sets etc. Ford US gave them ten 2005 model F250s to use, with the stipulation that they could do whatever they wanted to them but they had to leave the grille untouched (brand recognition).

Then the pin was pulled (budget) and they had to close down. They contacted Ford to return the trucks, but Ford wasn't interested in taking them back, so they thought they'd donate them to local government to be used as ambulances etc. - but Ford said no to that, and told them they had to destroy them with evidence that they had done so! So they did, and for a little fun they trashed one of them by smashing it with a monster truck they had for the film... the pics of that were good :)

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is this the same ford that whinged like little whiny bitches to Team Vodafone that their colours looked too much like commodore colours?

At first they (Team Vodafone) farked the ford badges off replacing them with hogster badges, then eventually went to holden all together. Great move ford..

I was a life long fan of ford racing, however they are idiots of the highest order.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts