Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola guys
I need to order a rebuilt kit for my 2005 ZD30DI and I'm thinking of ordering from MAG-ENGINES please tell me about your experience with their products. I realize they are inferior quality but how bad are they. Sob story but I live in Colombia south America due to the exchange rate and the economic hardship due to the Covi19 I really need to be on a tight budget. I checked with PARTSOUQ but they did not have anything in stock. PATROLAPART Is great and quality parts plus an Australian company but I just can't afford them trust me I wish I could. So bottom line is what do you think of MAG-ENGINES or what other budget kits do you recommend.
After three heads and now a full engine rebuild I need affordable suggestions
THE ZD30DI LIFE.
Thank you.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
379 Posts
Cant help with your vendor, but I'd consider a used engine given budget and import situation.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hola guys
I need to order a rebuilt kit for my 2005 ZD30DI and I'm thinking of ordering from MAG-ENGINES please tell me about your experience with their products. I realize they are inferior quality but how bad are they. Sob story but I live in Colombia south America due to the exchange rate and the economic hardship due to the Covi19 I really need to be on a tight budget. I checked with PARTSOUQ but they did not have anything in stock. PATROLAPART Is great and quality parts plus an Australian company but I just can't afford them trust me I wish I could. So bottom line is what do you think of MAG-ENGINES or what other budget kits do you recommend.
After three heads and now a full engine rebuild I need affordable suggestions
THE ZD30DI LIFE.
Thank you.
Well I would suggest MAG ENGINES for these parts or any other parts because they offer best quality parts on good prices.
I had experiences with them and i was satisfied with their services and parts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts