Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys - I want to let you know about a group buy opportunity - we called it Mates Rates. Get a few mates together on the forum or from elsewhere (they don't have to be Patrols) and you can get a really great deal ...

To celebrate Aussie Mateship we’re giving you Mates Rates when you & your mates each buy a Legendex ~ the new premium stainless steel performance exhaust by Genie ~ It’s the toughest 4wd exhaust out there!

Get your mates together & save up to $1,340.00

When you & your mates buy premium LEGENDEX 4wd performance exhausts before 6/5/2015 you can get the following Mates Rates deals:

You + 3 Mates ... Save $1,340.00
Get $200 off each exhaust + 4 FREE Unifilter Offroad Combo Kits worth $135 each - the best off-road filter in the world.

You + 2 Mates ... Save $855.00
Get $150 off each exhaust + 3 FREE Unifilter Offroad Combo Kits worth $135 each - the best off-road filter in the world.

You + 1 Mate ... Save $470.00
Get $100 off each exhaust + 2 FREE Unifilter Offroad Combo Kits worth $135 each - the best off-road filter in the world.

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

Cheers
Richard

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Scottie

Good news! We have just completed production of the GU 4.2L TD in LEGENDEX and we are just waiting for the dumps to come back from ceramic coating.

Cheers
Richard

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GU iii
434 Posts
Well I am in for sure!

Shame it wasn't available while the promo was on but the price quoted above is $100 less than any of the other legendex systems on Genie site.

I flew home today, probably going to roll past and have a closer look at them tomorrow - the online pics really don't have enough detail to satisfy me - will need to hold one, kick it a little, maybe even bite it...

Might visit Superior Engineering at the same time.

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am interested in a group buy if a few others are keen
Although our Mates Rates (group buy) offer has officially ended we are prepared to extend the offer to this forum :D

You guys get together and see how many you can come up with - the more the better.

Cheers
Richard

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GU iii
434 Posts
Woohoo! Love your work Richard,

I am about an hour away, going to roll by for a closer look at the Legendex range features.

See you soon

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GU iii
434 Posts
It is on!

Ok I went by for a visit to Genie this afternoon.

Met up with Richard who was good enough to show me around their facility and let me take a few detailed pix of the Legendex components. As well as the Unifilter bonus (which also looks awesome)

As he mentioned above he is willing to extend the Mates Rates Offer for this forum :D

See the link at the top of this thread for details.

I have attached some of the pictures I took (hopefully it works it is my first try)

As for features :
- The hangers look very strong, welds are better than I have seen elsewhere
- Stainless construction (including the muffler internals) noone else does this
- 800deg thermal paint on all except dump pipe
- Dump Pipe Ceramic coated, just like the decommissioned space shuttle only it won't blow up! (this reduces exterior of dump pipe temp by 110-120deg)

Also, for those of you wondering, this group buy offer is open to ANY existing model (they do not have to be all the same)

I am looking to have mine by Friday 22/05/2015 so it would be great if we can get anyone interested confirmed by then.

Post all interest here

Special thanks again to Richard for extending this offer just for us!

Scottie

Attachments

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,127 Posts
They look the goods, not to sure if i'll be able to scratch the cash together in that time frame tho :(

Genie have always built quality gear.. My uncle had an Exhaust Shop in Melbourne for 20+ years before having to sell up... all the gear Genie supplied was top quality!

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very interested in this and would be happy to participate ... but need to know about postage etc to WA
Would be looking at a full system for a 3.0 wagon
Hi B.I.B

Freight to Bunbury WA would be $135 on a GU 3L wagon system.

Cheers
Richard

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GU iii
434 Posts
OK guys,

I have registered for the mates rates offer group code.

PM me with details to confirm interest and I'll send you the code to jump onto the group buy!

Regards,

Scottie

·
Registered
nissan
566 Posts
yep, I am interested if we can get 3 mates and save the $200 per system. It will need to be posted to Geraldton WA 6530.
2013 Y61 Wagon with high flow cat and muffler. To old for the straight thru :)

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GU iii
434 Posts
OK this offer has been extended for this forum until 31/05/2015.

I have the Code relating to forum group buy in hand.

Anyone interested will have to register under that code - PM me to get it and the registration link.

We have to have $150 holding deposit paid by the closing date (31/05/2015)

Get cracking

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GU iii
434 Posts
4 days left only!

We have 2 officially locked in!

Also this ends this Friday - It took a day after I registered for the email to come through to me with the payment details.

So if you want to get in on this you need get moving.

Any extras joining will get at least $150 off, if we get 2 more locked in it is $200 off for all of us. Plus the Unifilter kit.

:driving:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts