Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,i have moved up to Bundaberg a couple of months ago,and just looking to see if any patrol 4x4 members are around here,if so could we meet up and go around some local tracks,ive met a bloke with a GU with a 7inch lift,but he is the most unreliable person iv met.Ive also been to a meeting with the local 4wd club,but they seem to think a dirt road is 4wdriving lol.My GQ has a 2inch lift,33inch bighorns,swaybar disconnects ,and as of today a warn xd9000lb winch,im lookin to do some of the harder tracks around and hopefully meet some like minded people around here,if you could get back to me on here if interested thst would be great!cheers:cool:

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,637 Posts
Does wishing you lived in Bundy count? :)

There's lots of good tracks up there. Wish I had more time to explore them.

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheers YOM,some really tuff tracks up that alley lol,MAVTROL ill try that and see cheers

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey MAVTROL,tried that site,but they are aparently updating soon,all of the links dont work etc,any other suggestions?

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
1,610 Posts
get in your truck ... get a six pack cold .... more in the fridge and drive ..... ps take a camera ;)

·
Registered
Nissan
2,992 Posts
Hey MAVTROL,tried that site,but they are aparently updating soon,all of the links dont work etc,any other suggestions?
Hmmm - the six-pack idea sounds good!!! Either that or just have a chat to your local arb, tjm or BCF store and ask around - or ask someone with a beaten up rig in a carpark if u see them. Make sure if u go it alone u have all the gear tho - winch (hand and/or electric, hi lift, extension straps, snatch straps, winch blocks and plenty of water in case you (or the radiator) gets thirsty. That list is a minimum - not a maximum too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts