Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Ever since Peter Brock’s ads for Genie back in the ‘80s, Genie have NEVER EVER discounted their product. That’s because premium brands like Genie simply don’t need to - they want to protect their premium brand image.

Now it seems that pigs fly, hell has frozen over and Buckley has a great chance after all - well, for forum members anyway.

MEMBERS ONLY OFFER
To celebrate our Nth birthday (let’s just say over 40) we are offering a once-in-a-lifetime 25% OFF SALE - that's a saving of over $350.00 on most of our stainless performance exhausts - for a VERY LIMITED TIME.

SSSHHH!!!
Please don’t tell non-members about this offer. It is not in public media and we don’t want everyone to know about this discount.

DON’T MISS OUT - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
For offer details please click here.

Peter Brock photo used with permission courtesy of Peter G Brock Pty Ltd - source 1980s Genie ad.

The proven performance gains give you greater towing power in the range where you need it. The unrivalled 5 year ‘won’t break’ warranty has outback customers giving it the nod ... and all with a money-back, or replacement guarantee. It’s one tough performance exhaust - and with the 5-Star Guarantee it’s a tough package to beat.

PLUS you get the Genie 5-Star Guarantee*
No other 4WD performance exhaust manufacturer in the world offers a guarantee that even comes close ...

5-year ‘won’t break’ warranty ... if it breaks we replace it!* The longest warranty available for Australia’s tough conditions.
Dyno proven power … or your money back!* Gain 10% or more power without adding a chip - more if you do.
Easy DIY fit, no hoist needed ... or your money back!* DIY bolt-on to fit easy, with maximum clearances - guaranteed,
Ships same day ... or the freight is free!* Ships same day when purchased before midday EST or the freight is free.
Aussie built tough as … Genie performance exhausts offer great value - better priced, better made with longer life and longer warranty than other extreme duty systems.

*Conditions apply. See www.genieperformance.com.au/5-star-guarantee/

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for fixing the links. It was 5pm on Friday at the end of a huge day and was battling with HTML code on our website trying to get this offer uploaded before the weekend. The language in the office wasn't for delicate ears :headwall: and I didn't check the links before going home. You guys are great.:bigthumb:

·
GHMBC #3
nissan patrol gq lwb,3"lift.
3,776 Posts
Hi Richard,
Do you guys do performance exhausts for tb42's.Would like a full system in stainless,2 1/2 ",tuned length extractors,and a high flow muffler,
thanks
Andrew

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Andrew

Sorry about the delay in my reply. I was waiting for our R&D schedule to be more available - there's a lot going on here atm. We can do a custom system for you for a special deal. We will need the vehicle for 3-4 days (not weekend). You are on the money with a 2 1/2" system, extractors and high-flow muffler. I will send you a PM.

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Members Only Sale - DATES & PRICES UPDATED

Hi everyone,

I have just updated the sale end dates. I wasn't thinking and had the sale ending on a Sunday. :headwall: I've changed that to the following Tuesday so you can actually phone us (we don't work weekends).

I have also listed the sale price of each relevant product including the options.

You can view the dates and prices here: http://genieperformance.com.a...ol4x4_members/

Cheers,
Richard

·
Registered
nissan patrol gu111
77 Posts
What a great deal, I'll be in touch Richard to find out some more!

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2 Posts
wagoon

Rung around for 2 days, couldn't find any deals that came close to this one.
Just spoke to Richard on the phone, my system should be on the truck in the morning.
Too easy
2010 CRD

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Genie phones running hot ...

Getting through to Genie ...

Our phones have been running hot. So please keep trying if we don't answer straight away. Sorry about the inconvenience guys.

Because we are a factory our hours are 7am to 4:30pm. If you can't call during those hours then drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll get right back to you.

Tell me your vehicle details, any of our options you may want and your shipping post code for a shipping quote ... And answer any questions you may have. Check out our website too because there are some FAQS that may also help and there's detail on our 5-Star Guarantee - no other exhaust manufacturer in world offers a guarantee that even comes close!

·
Registered
nissan
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think also we're not to do those bolts up very tight?

Here's a fuller explanation guys.

You probably won't be able to get a torque wrench in there. It is difficult to describe the tightness of the turbo studs because everyone has a different idea of "firmly hand tight". It is also important that you check the studs for signs of corrosion and weakness and moderate your tightening accordingly.

Perhaps someone on the forum has a factory service manual and can supply the torque settings for the turbo dump studs? That will at least give an indication of what Nissan thinks the studs can handle (even though you can't use a torque wrench in there).

Assembly procedure:
Attach the turbo dump first - only finger tight. Proceed to attach the exhaust system working back toward the rear hooking into the stock mounts as you go. Bolt together each exhaust section and hangers (where applicable) ONLY FINGER TIGHT initially. This enables the exhaust system to position in the position of least stress. It also lets you centralise the system for maximum clearances.

Once you are happy with the position ONLY THEN TIGHTEN all the nuts. Stud nuts should be tightened firmly but not over-tightened. Exhaust connector bolts can be tightened quite strongly.

Cheers,
Richard

1 - 20 of 38 Posts