Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There have been many good threads over the years that have suffered the above fate for whatever reason, the first time I remember was an update to vB several years ago, then the PhotoBucket debacle, other storage site collapse and Fakebook accounts that go bye byes..

I have raised this with our owners several times searching for answers, the strange thing is every pic I have posted in the last 10 years via P4x4 is still intact and these would number in the thousands, which would lead me to believe that loading pics through the below icon is the safest method unless you have your own safe as houses storage site.

The threads mentioned above had pics loaded from offsite storage, ie, recently asked for an investigation into the Classic Nissan Patrol Build thread sticky, all pics are gone making this wonderful thread worthless (I shall remove it as a sticky because it has no value in its current form and theowner has long gone), the thread was looked at by VS and it came back they were likely done through a Fakebook account, but we will never truly know, all that is known is it was not done though P4x4 storage.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I didn't mention them specifically but will now as I have just been reminded by a member, images uploaded via tapatalk have been known to disappear in the past, whether they have resolved that problem is unknown, P4x4 has no tie in with tapa, they are a completely separate entity. As said above, the safest way is via P4x4.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.