Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
g'day all just thought i'd start a thread where you can post pics of ur mq/mk patrol.

this is my first car 86 mk T.D bought for $1500 when i got my L plates a year ago i'm in the process of a respray adding 33' bfg m/t , custom rear bar with swing away spare tyre and jerrycan holder. 2' body lift, rear draw system, kenwood sound system, roof cage chop so i can fit a spotty at the front, checker plate door panels , painting dash and center console black. monza racing seats, pull out tarp that comes off the roof cage,air compressor..

i have allready done a bit of that stuff but being a student most work gets done in the metalwork room at school but i'm getting there.

cheers mike

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
i like that snorkle landy did you make it or buy it i want one,

heres my fatroll havnt got it really dirty yet with the big tires so no action shots

·
Registered
398 Posts
This is my two

White MQ SWB sd33t 1988 with SPOA and will be fitted with Unimog 411 Portal axles 44" tyres and an intercooler.

Red Patrol 260 with RB30 1993 only available in Europe with 2" lift and 33s

Thats my fleet:D

·
Registered
nissan
454 Posts
82 swb mq, full resto, tube front and rear bars, sliders (not showen), 30mm body, q78 super swampers, racing seats, new interior. also a new tube winch bar on the way....

new rear bar..

·
Registered
305 Posts
Did you say 91 MK???

·
Registered
398 Posts
260 was revised MK with leafs but with later engines and boxes + centre rear diff. Mine was built in 1993 front gril is diffrent and easyest way to tell one, indicators are next to head lights not under them.

·
Mr G60
890 Posts

83 MQ from Germany, now in the USA. 5spd conversion, 4-link triangulated rear, 3-link front, Fox shocks, 35" creepies, ARB's f&r, extended wheelbase, rear disc conversion, GQ CV's and hubs, PTO winch, custom skids and an old SD33 N/A! Work in progress...more mods to come!

·
Registered
229 Posts
This is mine,
86 Deluxe Wagon
1uzfe V8 engine 4 speed Auto
Long range Fuel tank & 85litre Aux Fuel tank
Sliders, Bullbar & rear spare carrier
Body Lift & Suspension Lift

Engine Bay

Driving on some local trails.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Heres Mine...

Hey guys, heres a few Pic's of My 308 MK.....

Great to see the oldies are still popular!!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts