Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
evening lads. i got a sweet deal on a drivers and passanger suspension seat . now at the moment my ute is a 3 seater but i would like to turn it into a 2 seater..... does anybody know if there are any problems with getting rego or monting passanger seat(i imagine it would be fairly straight forward)... also if someone has done it could they post pics of there new centre console or whatever they have done with it

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,106 Posts
evening lads. i got a sweet deal on a drivers and passanger suspension seat . now at the moment my ute is a 3 seater but i would like to turn it into a 2 seater..... does anybody know if there are any problems with getting rego or monting passanger seat(i imagine it would be fairly straight forward)... also if someone has done it could they post pics of there new centre console or whatever they have done with it
if its regestered as a 3 seater and the compliance tag says 3 you will have to get a mod plate (qld) not sure about other states tho i removed the seats out of my shorty to make it a 2 seater instead of 5 and they said i needed a mod plate so yeah it went back in lol

·
Registered
833 Posts
I just did exactly this, there will be a plug where the other bolts go through, just remove it and the hole and thread will bs there.. And I know in wa you would have to get it changed via the dpi..

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
Seating capacity change
Mod plate required well in QLD anyway

Jump on the main roads/dept of transport website for the state your in and check

1 - 6 of 6 Posts