Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone I am fairly new to the 4WD modifying scene (i have lived on a farm my whole life so am ok at most things eg... mechanical, welding etc) I picked up my patrol for $3000 and am looking for some advise of where to start... it is currently running gas/petrol but am thinking of taking gad of and running two fuel tanks... some ideas i have are as follows:
-2 inch lift (maby 1"body lift)
-33"x12.5R15 tyres
-custom front and rear bars (ill build them up) and all the other bits and bobs (lights etc)
-some rear draws (homemade job)
-UHF
Any advice on where to start would be great as i would like to do it the right way first...

I will also mention that i haven’t got a lot of money (probably looking at around a $4000 to turn it into a nice weekender) as I am a uni student at the moment and my income comes from working on the farm in the holidays.... so any advise on where to find cheap but reliable part would be fantastic....

i am located in South Australia...

cheers..

·
TD42 The God Of All Engines
nissan
429 Posts
Dont go any bodylift they are **** for $4000 you should be able to get a decent 3 inch lift with castor bushes and a decent set of second hand 33's have a look on susapensionstuffcom.au should be some cheap lifts on there to suit you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts