Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
Did I read somewhere that you were going to sell the Patrol?

You could have easily rescued Ethan with that Mog.

Cheers

Justin
Bank says no for now, too much job changing :(

But yeh, it would be nice to have a mog, but I dunno about the fuel in one of those could send me broke. :S

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Yeah they do come with portals, thats why they are so sought after. Put an exo cage on, help the suspension flex a bit more and you have an instant rock crawler.
Also have diff locks, absolutely shedloads of gears and ridiculous low range.

I didn't realise they were only 2.5 litres though. I was expecting more like 6 litres..
Something like that with an oversized hard floor flip over camper on the back with hydraulic/ pneumatic opening would be awesome.

·
Registered
139 Posts
No good
no winch :confused:
no air cond :rolleyes:
left hand drive:rolleyes:
reminds me to much of old C series Inters :(:(:(
but if someone wants to put in my shed i could
use it :p:p:p:p

Daryl

·
Give it some goat
nissan
2,697 Posts
I honestly wouldnt pay money to own a mog, they are very slow bumpy old truck. Max out at about 80k but some will do 90k. No radio, not all of them had air con. Heavy one fuel. If it was a farm truck then yes I could handle one, start off in 3rd or 4th gear. Can ford through 1.2m without having to prepare them. Cross axle lockers front rear with portals.

·
Registered
Nissan
179 Posts
I honestly wouldnt pay money to own a mog, they are very slow bumpy old truck. Max out at about 80k but some will do 90k. No radio, not all of them had air con. Heavy one fuel. If it was a farm truck then yes I could handle one, start off in 3rd or 4th gear. Can ford through 1.2m without having to prepare them. Cross axle lockers front rear with portals.
couldnt agree more, they are a good truck but not worth that much in my eyes. id happily have a set of mog diffs tho

·
Registered
nissan
645 Posts
I've driven the Army ones. They are a newer model than this particular one, but still old. I love them... offroad. They are very capable. As said, full air locker from factory, with their own compressor capable of 800kpa (uses air over hydraulic brakes), portals from factory and can carry a load, upto 5 ton payload.

They are limited onroad, but then again they are setup for offroad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts