Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Glasshouse Bogan #1
nissan patrol gu
9,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the most beer you've ever taken in your 4wd on a trip. Mine is 34 blocks (30 packs) in my gq ute on a trip to beauty point in the Kimberley. What's yours?

·
Registered
nissan
1,482 Posts
I take 6 slabs (24 packs) to Cliffhanger. Plus the odd bottle of port and other.

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,220 Posts
20 something slabs for a bucks party weekend up bush with a dozen or so people. Only 16 slabs made it :(

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,999 Posts
Just one or two slabs, space is at a premium in the old shorty especially once when I managed to get an oztent in there, so when I'm going away I mainly pack spirits as they take up less room.

Also wtf were you doing with 34 blocks of beer??

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,999 Posts
It'd look like the bloody garden of eden by the time it's over.

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,220 Posts
beer......none

alcohol.......4 pack of rare breed turkeys.
everyone was just shocked I brought any alcohol to start with
One of those scab types aye?

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,397 Posts
Two slabs of bundy, 2 box's of gold and 2 box's of dry for 5 days at fraser. Goes down to easy in the sun!

·
Registered
nissan
1,429 Posts
Ten young blokes 18 - 20 ish 2 nights ,after work Friday ,18 gallon keg = 81 litres , spare 10 gallon keg = 45 litres all South Australia 's best back then West End , plus a couple of bottles of rum for late at night when it got cold , ran out lunch time Sunday so went home 100 km and went to the pub Sunday night to finish off the weekend ,no drug or alcohol tests on the mines back in them days didn't hurt anyone didn't piss anyone off just fished and had a few beers. Oh and no RBT back then either
Cheers Oscar

·
Registered
nissan patrol
32 Posts
5 cartons for 1 guy crossing the simmo in 5 days. (Was 5 weeks ago, and not me)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,286 Posts
general rule of thumb is 1 slab per day, forum trip was 2 boxes and a bottle of rum. I was only there for 2 nights .
last fishing trip was 5 boxes for the 5 days.

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,671 Posts
I don't drink much beer so I only brought 2 slabs on this trip (14 days at 1770). I made up for it with a few bottles of rum. Most of them being 1L.

·
Premium Member
nissan
5,279 Posts
skegbudley I don't know this destination. Is it off road? If so how the hell did you pack them so you didn't end up with a big glass/rum c#cktail in the trailer. You would just about need a big egg carton designed for bottles. I take plenty of beer and buy it in cans for this reason. TEDS is hard to get in cans but can be done.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts