Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mentioned this was coming up in the other AutoOne car show thread it was at Pacific Ford, Sugar Rd Maroochydore today, a few hundred vehicles of all persuasions, 99% for naturally, some run up on the Dyno so there was plenty of loud V8 music for the ears.

Took just a few pics as there was so much to look at in such a short time for me. There was one vehicle that just blew me away, I had a good chat to the owner, very interesting vehicle.

Note: There is a Motoring Jamboree on at Nambour Showground on the 17-08-14 and a "Just 8's" Show n Shine at the Curramundi Hotel on the 5-08-14 for anyone that is interested.

P1090702.jpg

P1090705.jpg

P1090706.jpg

P1090707.jpg

P1090709.jpg

P1090710.jpg

P1090712.jpg

Honourable mention :)

P1090699.jpg

Honourable mention :)

P1090688.jpg

P1090692.jpg

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
Great pics. Would have gone but had a day at Dreamworld with the kids.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
17,264 Posts
Great pic's of even greater car's.;-)

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
12,092 Posts
Great pics. I thought the Blue Shelby might have been yours for a minute with those number plates, but then realized the date was slightly out. :D

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great pics. I thought the Blue Shelby might have been yours for a minute with those number plates, but then realized the date was slightly out. :D
The Cobra was my pick of the bunch until I got to the GT40...... Yes your right there were no Cobras around in 1851 :headwall:.

The guy drives the GT40 regularly, it is not on club rego, he does track days occasionally and he was saying the tyres are only good for 3 laps, not that they wear out, they overheat and lose grip so it's unmanageable until they cool again, the price you pay for low profile tyres with no sidewall to dissipate the heat, will be interesting for F1 in a few years with Pirelli developing LP tyres for the formula, they have been tested on Lotus.

·
Registered
nissan
2,091 Posts
Bloody nora, that red GT40 is lovely

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
12,092 Posts
The Cobra was my pick of the bunch until I got to the GT40...... Yes your right there were no Cobras around in 1851 :headwall:.

I was actually more referring to the COB part. :sorry:;)

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was actually more referring to the COB part. :sorry:;)
Yes I know :), I just threw in the 1851 bit as I know you too well :rolleyes:.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts