Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Motor Show Maroochydore today

611 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  geeyoutoo 
#1 ·
I mentioned this was coming up in the other AutoOne car show thread it was at Pacific Ford, Sugar Rd Maroochydore today, a few hundred vehicles of all persuasions, 99% for naturally, some run up on the Dyno so there was plenty of loud V8 music for the ears.

Took just a few pics as there was so much to look at in such a short time for me. There was one vehicle that just blew me away, I had a good chat to the owner, very interesting vehicle.

Note: There is a Motoring Jamboree on at Nambour Showground on the 17-08-14 and a "Just 8's" Show n Shine at the Curramundi Hotel on the 5-08-14 for anyone that is interested.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Sports car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Center console

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Auto part

Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Car Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Sports car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Custom car

Honourable mention :)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Motor vehicle

Honourable mention :)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Ac cobra

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive wheel system

See less See more
#2 ·
Great pics. Would have gone but had a day at Dreamworld with the kids.

#5 ·
The Cobra was my pick of the bunch until I got to the GT40...... Yes your right there were no Cobras around in 1851 :headwall:.

The guy drives the GT40 regularly, it is not on club rego, he does track days occasionally and he was saying the tyres are only good for 3 laps, not that they wear out, they overheat and lose grip so it's unmanageable until they cool again, the price you pay for low profile tyres with no sidewall to dissipate the heat, will be interesting for F1 in a few years with Pirelli developing LP tyres for the formula, they have been tested on Lotus.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.