Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol GU
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I went up to dissa last weekend, only found 1 track that was alright, The gas pipeline track (got me bogged at the bottom with 35's so kinda challenging to say the least(there was always a chicken track around it though))

So what we found was...
Dry Creek Rd - green run good for std to 33's
Gasline Pipe track (right off dry creek) had ur std to 37's at the start with a constant hill climb - Blue/Black Run
- There was another road next right after gasline pipe along dry creek rd which had some nice hill climbs - Blue run (didnt get the name sorry)
Hadfields road - Green run

Please feel free to add more to this list as most of the roads I used to play around on have all been closed. need to run more exploring trips through there.

·
The Act of Faith
nissan patrol
2,650 Posts
dse took the opportunity to bulldoze the entrances to quite a number of good tracks, i've yet to get up there since black saturday...........might organise an expedition

·
Registered
nissan patrol GU
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah they did, or put gates up. alot of people have made new tracks that go around the gates and you only realise when you come to the end of the track and there is a gate that you werent meant to be there..

·
Registered
Nissan GUII 3L Patrol
388 Posts
Yeah they did, or put gates up. alot of people have made new tracks that go around the gates and you only realise when you come to the end of the track and there is a gate that you werent meant to be there..
Lol ... I hate that ! It's happend to me a few times . Damn DSE

1 - 5 of 5 Posts