Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
lol the thread title is a bit sus to say the least.......

I might go have a geez once I get back from being here :p

·
Registered
nissan
1,339 Posts
Yeah, the thread title kinda triggered the part of my mind that lives in the gutter, and made me think of someone using a tampon if they had the runs.
Brrr, bad thoughts.

·
Banned
616 Posts
Yep, not sure we needed to spell it out. Sure the boys would have got the drift.

·
Registered
nissan
1,339 Posts
I'm one of those sort of people where if I keep it in all day, it'll eventually come out at the most inappropriate of places.

I mean, I could see myself getting a sweaty brow and becoming extremely agitated at a wedding, until just before someone says "I do" yelling out "At the Mud Rags they give you a tampon instead of earplugs! BWAAHAHA!" and then run out the door cackling madly.

Getting the obvious out of my system keeps everyone around me much safer, and I can go back to semi-intelligent conversation :p

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yeah I noticed it straight away but when I went to edit it you can't edit the title so I said bugger it. No Bear and Bug,,,NOT that kinda BUGGER!!! :)
I take that back. Tried again and I can edit it now. Sorry guys kinda screws up your posts but I don't look as stupid so all is good. :p

Track should be all good. I went past tonight and Calder Park drive was under 6 inches of water,,,well,,, wet mud.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts