Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hankook`s latest mud terrain the rt 05 looks a better mud tyre than the previous dynapro . anyone have a set ? i was after the new falken wildpeak but there are non in the country . same goes for maxis razors which was another choice . Keep in mind these will be weekend tyres only and not daily drivers . i looked at some of the cheap chinese ones but you still have to get to the bush is relative safety and ive seen too many crack and be a nightmare to balance . not concerned with noise or wear because they are like i say weekenders only . The only cheapy i may consider is the gladiator x comp . ide say its diabolical on wet bitumen but they don`t seem to fail a lot , ive seen 3 sets with decent ks on them . Would be great off road and are a little cheaper than the hankooks . Anyone else run 2 sets ? cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
I haven't tried to use this tire before, but I am amazed by its tread pattern. Hankook claims that this tire is perfect for off-road adventure as it provides excellent traction on the road plus it is durable. Trying to figure out which mud tires to purchase nowadays become tough because of the wide selection of products. I will have to wait for more reviews about it before trying it out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts