Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gday all

Thought I might introduce myself and the new GU.
She is a 4.2 with hi-flow turbo and big top mount intercooler and 3 inch exhaust by United fuel injection in perth.
Running a 3 inch lift and 35 MT mtz's, 4.3 diff ratio and front ARB air locker.
Lightforce HID's, dual batteries, diff breather,under bonnet ARB compressor, roof rack, ARB winch bar, TV,DVD,Sat nav,GPS in dash, GME UHF. And a HID headlight upgrade still to fit.
Bought it with eveything done so I just get to enjoy it.
Please excuse the ****y number plates. They came with the car.
I am bloody loving it
After a lifetime of lowered commodores it is nice to be able to go anywhere I want:p.
A few pics attached of her and our first trip up the back of brunswick (WA).
Just need to get some sliders now as I dinged a sill due to lack of experience and wet slippery hill with some good ruts. Oh well i'll get there.
Sure is a capable truck.

Cheers
Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
She's beautiful, what a great purchase.

Now enjoy, err sorry looks like you are already!!

·
Registered
nissan
729 Posts
Hi Dan, welcome aboard. That's a beaut looking truck you have there. Looks like it hadn't seen mud before you got hold of it.:) Brunswick is a beautiful spot with great tracks.
I was going to ask about the work that United did on the turbo etc because mine is booked in in two weeks time. But I see all the work was done on it before you got it.
Regards
Marty

·
united fuel injection
Nissan
2,633 Posts
Gday all

Thought I might introduce myself and the new GU.
She is a 4.2 with hi-flow turbo and big top mount intercooler and 3 inch exhaust by United fuel injection in perth.
Running a 3 inch lift and 35 MT mtz's, 4.3 diff ratio and front ARB air locker.
Lightforce HID's, dual batteries, diff breather,under bonnet ARB compressor, roof rack, ARB winch bar, TV,DVD,Sat nav,GPS in dash, GME UHF. And a HID headlight upgrade still to fit.
Bought it with eveything done so I just get to enjoy it.
Please excuse the ****y number plates. They came with the car.
I am bloody loving it
After a lifetime of lowered commodores it is nice to be able to go anywhere I want:p.
A few pics attached of her and our first trip up the back of brunswick (WA).
Just need to get some sliders now as I dinged a sill due to lack of experience and wet slippery hill with some good ruts. Oh well i'll get there.
Sure is a capable truck.

Cheers
Dan
Dan that truck is F67N awsome, you know why.

Because i built it from the ground up for Rob

·
Registered
103 Posts
what do you mean "***ty number plates..."you didnt say that when you bought it....lol if you dont want the plates mate tough diesels will take them go see him at united....
good to see you getting to use it more then me..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts