Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol MQ SD33T
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how's it going guys, a few months i purchased a MQ long wheel base for $1200. Before i bought it the bloke explained the gearbox was stuffed, so i drove 160km with the thought of having to pull the gearbox out, i got there, test drove it and soon found out there was nothig wrong with it at all so without another word i bought it and brang it home.

The car when i bought it was all original, the interior is in immaculate condition, unfortunatly it was a city car so hadn't had the guts poured out of it so it got a shock when i went home and took it out the local sand dunes.

Car specs (before modifying it);
-SD33t (280xxxkms)
-warn winch 9000lb
-all original
-recaro racing seats in front

A few weeks after buying it the mods started, the mods ive done so far are;
-2.5" terrain tamer suspension lift
-31x10.5 Mickey thompson mtz
-Arb turbo timer
-Boost controller
-2.5" stainless straight through exhaust from the turbo
-removed swaybars

okay time for pics

when i got her;

after i started modifying it;

cheers for reading :)

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,286 Posts
very good mate, Don't forget to document every thing, We have a diy section you can add a build of your roof rack on there. Good luck , don't forget the search option, you might find some stuff to help you on your way.

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,990 Posts
Looking good.
White with black rims and barwork looks great on MQ/MK's.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol MQ SD33T
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
very good mate, Don't forget to document every thing, We have a diy section you can add a build of your roof rack on there. Good luck , don't forget the search option, you might find some stuff to help you on your way.
I'll make sure to do that! it's just going to be a simple basket, bit of square tubing and mesh. I made one for a mate for his 80 series and that came out alright so see what happens

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
looks very good! I like to see the exhaust to!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts