Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

Finally found myself a patrol just thought I'd share it...

It's basically stock standard 2.8 from what I can tell, just has a long range tank. Has 248 000k's on it with a 5 speed box. It came from Isa so no beach work barely even had the hubs locked actually. Only rust on it is a little bit of surface rust just on the outside of the quarter which wont be to hard to fix. That's about all I can think of now..so yea, pictures were taken the day I bought it I have since replaced the tyres with some Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs though I'm yet to drive it with them cause I haven't registered it yet but hopefully this weekend!

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan
246 Posts
Looking great. I´m cleaning and putting my locking hubs together. My old hups are welded in the lock posission. Patrol locking hubs are not very popular here in Iceland. specially not the auto hubs.

·
Registered
nissan
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took the old beast out to christen it the other day, got a few shots...

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A friend of mine took some artsy shots of the old beast while we were camping at Kenilworth. Got a 2 inch flexy kit and a safari snorkel installed since the last photos I posted. Im looking at making up a few underbody guards in the next week or so. Next on my list will probably be an intercooler and exhaust system to get a little more go...or a 4.2 gu, whichever I can get my hands on first lol

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts