Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
GU Patrol Wagon Series 1
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

Ive had my new lift installed now for around 3 months and ive just gotten back from a trip up the west coast towing a camper so i can defo say that it has settled in properly. I installed a 3 inch dobbinson flexy kit and went adjustable on all links front and rear appart from lower fixed rear arms.

My measurements are

FL-635mm FR-635mm

RL-685mm RR-678mm These measurements are taken from the centre of the hub to the bottom of guard so these measurements may be up to 5mm incorrect due to guards not been spot on?, my question is what kind of lift have i achieved from standard and has anyone else got these kind of measurements?

Any info would be awesome

Cheers

Phil

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,146 Posts
Standard front from bottom of guard to centre of hub is 555mm front and 560mm back.

cheers.

·
Registered
GU Patrol Wagon Series 1
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool thanks for that Dirt Devil

Looks like i ended up getting around the 4 inch mark i think?

Cheers

Phil

·
Registered
GU Patrol Wagon Series 1
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry my maths was never the best.

Feel free to give me an exact figure!

Cheers

Phil

·
Registered
387 Posts
1"=25.4mm. You've gone up about 3.1" at the front and 4.7 at the back". Did you go with a heavy duty lift? My OME springs (heavy duty) make my GU sit about an inch higher at the back empty, but dead level loaded.

·
Registered
GU Patrol Wagon Series 1
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks GU Duke

Yea i went Extra Heavy Dobb springs and shocks in the rear as i plan to get full roof cage, duel wheel carrier and i have the second battery in the rear also, along with the wife and kids junk and the camper it all adds up. It does sit pretty close to level once the camper is hooked up and doesnt ride that hard at all when unloaded which i was quite surprised at!

Cheers

Phil

·
Registered
GU Patrol Wagon Series 1
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Glen

It turned out pretty much how i wanted so cant complain!!

Cheers

Phil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts