Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I recently purchased a 2006 Nissan Patrol DX that was labelled a MY06 which was supposed to have a passenger Airbag. On the weekend i pulled out the glove box to run a cable and had a peak inside to my disgust i saw no airbag, there looked like the was a bracket which the unit is attached to but no airbag unit. i know this sounds stupid:doh: but if it is an passenger airbag model is there supposed to be a compartment at the top with SRS on it or is the airbag in a different spot?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah as far as I could tell from looking at redbook there were two versions of the 2006 patrol wagon dx. The MY05 only had the drivers airbag but the MY06 had driver and passenger airbags. Price difference is also about 3k.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i have a 2006 dx ute with no air bags . i would not buy one with air bags in front as with one you can not fit booster seats .

·
Registered
Nissan
1,260 Posts
My 12/06 4.2 DX coilcab has dual airbags.

·
Currently in PAD rehab
18,404 Posts
I have an airbag on the passenger side.. After a while i have learnt to mute out that frequency and eventually i cant hear her...

·
Registered
nissan patrol
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha nicely said dronus, where is your passenger airbag located on the dash? Does it have a cut out compartment with SRS on it.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
If it says SRS on the dash it should be there... If not, then no airbag.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts