Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys/gals and whatever else the cat dragged in...

im about to embark on a building journey and have come across a problem. i have some gear here that is meant to be the dawes and needle but i have no idea what im looking at...

does anyone in the toowoomba region know about setting these up and willing to give me a few minutes to explain it in person? starting my build on or around the 15th of august

:cheers:

·
Registered
nissan
111 Posts
It's not simple.
There is a great mechanic in toowoomba I went to when I had my 3 l.
He installed and set mine up.
I highly recommend Werner from Bnw automotive.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where can i find him mate?

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
If you ever get down to the Sunshine Coast near Maroochydore, I'll give you a hand to set it up and you can learn as you go :).

·
Registered
nissan patrol
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you ever get down to the Sunshine Coast near Maroochydore, I'll give you a hand to set it up and you can learn as you go :).

once i have the motor in and runnin, i might take you up on that, quite often i go to visit my mother who is on the beachfront of scarborough, Redliffe.:D

·
Registered
nissan patrol
823 Posts
I'll give you a hand mate.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll give you a hand mate.

that is also a great idea, im towing the patrol into town next week thursday or friday and im gonna start pulling the motor out and building up the new one.(the old man does 2 week rotations at roma and i gotta wait for him to return.)

·
Registered
nissan patrol
823 Posts
No worries mate. Where bouts in Tbar are you?

·
Registered
nissan patrol
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mate i will be doing the work at an old WW2 diesel tank.. Pretty kewl... Over near thackery and mort st. Above the train yards. Throw me your number and i will give you a call when im starting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts