Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want to get into off-roading, however I’ve never owned a 4x4 and I don’t know anything about 4x4 vehicles so I was hoping to get a few pointers on what to look for when buying.

I’ve mainly been looking into Patrols as I’ve heard a lot of good things about them, and I like the way they look.

This is an example of one of the Patrols I’ve been looking at, and I’m just wondering if it would be any good for its price?

·
Registered
nissan patrol
406 Posts
I started on Suzuki Samurai's then a Jimny. They are great off road, cheap to buy & run, easy to work on. They are small and pretty rubbish on the road though! Worth considering if only for offroading but if you need one car to do everything the patrol is hard to beat.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
I really want to get into off-roading, however I’ve never owned a 4x4 and I don’t know anything about 4x4 vehicles so I was hoping to get a few pointers on what to look for when buying.

I’ve mainly been looking into Patrols as I’ve heard a lot of good things about them, and I like the way they look.

This is an example of one of the Patrols I’ve been looking at, and I’m just wondering if it would be any good for its price?
View attachment 518933
Go to the Buying a Nissan Patrol section and read the sticky at the top of the page, very important info for what you are looking at, we get these questions all the time so a thread on it was started a few years ago.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts