Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this is my first ever post sorry for any mistakes, I would like to no if any one had a motor for a g60 or conversion plates for the ford 4.1 liter motor mine is on it's last legs, also in need for brakes I have none won't pump up at all even after vacuum bleeding if any one has parts for sales it would be much appreciated thankyou

·
Registered
nissan
6 Posts
hey there
sounds like you need to do what most of us do for bits....buy another car
it usually ends up being cheaper!
i have most of an engine available but am unsure of condition might be able to get bits for yours?

P.M me if interested Brett

·
Registered
nissan
81 Posts
need g60 parts, engine, brakes

Hi,
I have a complete G60 MWB for sale, it has a recoed 4.0lt P40, MQ patrol diffs front and rear, rear is LSD, was a soft top, I have roughly made a LWB G60 hard top roof fit on, has heavy duty 21/4" 4 point roll bars in back. Has been lifted approx 2", motor was recoed not long before I bought it, previous owner spent 5468.20 on motor and a bit of other work done, He had motor fully recoed, I have a list of everything that was done.
I still have the receipts for all the work that was done, the date on the receipt is 2005, but motor has not done many klm since, maybe 10000-15000klm's as previous owner worked away from home and only came home evey second weekend, then when I got it it was my daily driver for awhile, but only short trips, body was getting a bit RUSTY so put it off road then I bought my MQ shoty, I the last 2 years it has only been driven around property as shooting 4wd.
So has not dont many klm's, BODY IS RUSTY, may be fixable but is really only good for complete driveline. G60 is up in Western Victoria on our place past Hamilton, it starts easy, runs and drives really well, it even stops really well, due to the MQ diffs/ brakes, disc on front drums on rear, I do have a few pictures of the old girl, will try and post them on here, but have never had any success posting pic's, if you want them email me at [email protected] and I will email them direct. I would like about the $900 o.n.o for it as I will have to go up and bring it back, I am now living in Fish Creek. I f you want anymore details or info feel free to call me on 0411217691. Jeff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts