1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey

I'm Sultan from Saudi Arabia

Today I got Patrol Y60 SWB 1991. I just need from your experience suggestions to improve the power of the engine .

Waiting for your respond

·
Registered
nissan
347 Posts
cmon , you all were thinking it!

If you ARE a sultan , i suggest you fly me over to your wonderful country on a all expensives
paid trip , were I can look at this gutless boat anchor in person, and advise you from there!

however if your a bloke CALLED sultan, then use the search function , Im off to check my lotto tickets.

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,711 Posts
ah here we go again. IS IT PETROL OR DIESEL:loser: AND WHAT SIZE ENGINE

·
Registered
Nissan
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I got the car I installed

MSD 8202 Blaster 2 Hi-Performance Coil

MSD 8214 Ballast Coil Resistor

NGK (8105) NE61 Spark Plug Wire Set

NGK (6637) BPR6EIX Iridium IX Spark Plug

Spectre Performance 9732 Air Filter

it's cost me around 200$ and I found good preference

after a while I face a problems with nissan Carby and I change the carb to Edelbrock 1406 600cfm and I got a lot of black smoke without deference

now I'll install fuel regulator to control the fuel that goes to the carb because I feel there are a lot of fuel goes to the carb and the Edelbrock 1406 600cfm need 6 psi fuel pressure

anyway that was my story with Y60 TB42 Carb

Now I'm Planing to turbo the Engine so what is your advice ?

·
Registered
nissan
472 Posts
I would go EFI with an aftermarket programmable ECU, much easier these days to find a tuner to dial it in than trying to tune a blow through turbo carby setup. It will cost more but will be a much better setup

·
Registered
Nissan
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would go EFI with an aftermarket programmable ECU, much easier these days to find a tuner to dial it in than trying to tune a blow through turbo carby setup. It will cost more but will be a much better setup
thank for your advice

Do you prefer a EFI product that have good preference

I find on ebay IMPCO PROPANE FORKLIFT CONVERSION FOR NISSAN TB42 and what do you think about it ?

Complete IMPCO Propane Forklift Conversion for Nissan TB42 Fork Lift BF05A70V | eBay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts