Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Nissan Patrol GU3 ZD30DI wagon
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've just upgraded the IC for my ZD30DDI 2002 Patrol, and when removing the old IC, found the passenger side mount on the bracket that the front two IC anchor points screw to, has cracked through, as seen in the photos below.

Does anyone have one lying around that they don't need, and is willing to sell it to me?

Stephen

IC mount - cracked A01.jpg

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You could just get it welded up if you can't source one

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Hi @Nickb1993 - that may turn out to be the easiest idea. I'm stunned given the number of ZD30DDi engines that have been replaced, that I can't find a replacement from someone, or somewhere. I've rung about a dozen wreckers and only two had one, and one wanted silly money for it. The other is sending me one (until I receive it though, I won't know whether my careful emailed discreption, with pictures, was enough). Stephen

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
They are usually stupid money because they come with the solenoids and ****. Around $600 RRP. :(
Welder time.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are usually stupid money because they come with the solenoids and ****. Around $600 RRP. :(
Welder time.
I got lucky @Nizzbits - the one I refered to in my earlier Post arrived and was exactly what the doctor ordered! $50 delivered to my door (without the solenoids). Some times the Patrol God smiles upon his subjects!!

Reactions: [email protected]
1 - 5 of 5 Posts