Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's what the boys at Buds Customs did for me tonight. I have been getting 3 weeks out of genuine panhard rod bush's and it's been driving me insane when they flog out and she starts to get real bad wobbles. Give the boys a call if you are interested. 0417 708 598. I wouldn't let anyone else work on my truck.

·
Registered
nissan
124 Posts
Nice man! Thats sweet

nissan patrol y60
433 Posts
Nice job but i thought u would of got them to make it adjustable at the same time

·
Registered
nissan
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
nissan
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Couple more pics...

The old *****...

·
BORDERTREK 4X4 & FABRICATION
8,549 Posts
3 weeks?! You must of put it through some punishment.

·
Premium Member
nissan
1,201 Posts
mmm was gonna say, legalities wise your pushing the envelope

and why didnt you try the level the bar out a bit while you were playing with it? the angle is hella steep...

do like the idea for an offroad only vehicle though, or for those like me that just like to risk it :)

cheers, andy

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
685 Posts
nice job

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
3 weeks?! You must of put it through some punishment.
Heeeehhheeehehehehooohhoooohaaahahaaaaa

Oh man you have no idea... I've had the pleasure of wheeling with Lee and it is a treat :D

This pic might answer a few questions...

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
224 Posts
and why didnt you try the level the bar out a bit while you were playing with it? the angle is hella steep...
I was thinking the same at first, but after looking closer the pics are taken while the truck is on the hoist. So that is at full droop.

·
Registered
nissan
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
how much and when can i have one!?! thats brilliant
Give the boys at Buds Customs a call mate they'd be more than happy to make one for anyone. They're number is up the top.

·
Registered
nissan
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mmm was gonna say, legalities wise your pushing the envelope

do like the idea for an offroad only vehicle though, or for those like me that just like to risk it :)

cheers, andy
My truck is on he hoist in that photo. The lower mounting position has been raised 30mm from where it used to be, thats why there is no bend in the panhard rod.

·
SUI GENERIS UTE
GQ Ute 1990 Silvertop
6,040 Posts
Well guys the mount point has been lifted to match the drag link for less bumpsteer these two bars need to be parallel drag link and panhard rod. To which the guys at Bud Customs really do know what they are doing.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts