Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clutch died on the weekend so rang around today and got different quotes, a lot of difference in price, but would much prefer to pay a bit extra to get a decent one and do it properly the first time, the big question is which one, I got a price from exedy direct for the H/D is $1250 and the safari tuff H/D is $1300, also got a price from NPC the H/D is $1386 and the 6X6 is $1536.

These prices are with the dual mass to single mass flywheel conversion, but I don't know if the exedy kit comes with all the gear to change it over, have some more phone calls to make tomorrow.

big question is wether the price difference is worth it, like I said I would rather spend the money now than have to do it again in a few years.

would be great to hear your opinions

Cheers
Gav

·
Registered
nissan patrol gr
920 Posts
check 4terrain clutch kits too with smf, very, very good in my opinion and It doesnt have vibrations at all.
4terrain has a heavy dutty clutch- I know because one patrol armored breaking clutch every 6 months, now with 4terrain heavy dutty one It has more than two years without any problem.

·
Registered
nissan
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did see them on eBay but wasn't sure about them, I think I would need a heavy duty at least because I tow a fairly heavy trailer regularly

Cheers
Gav

1 - 3 of 3 Posts