Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The current Nissan alloy bar now includes the original GU7 fog lights which are removed from bumper and refitted to the bar. Only grizzle, there is not enough flat surface to mount the rego plate. Even the slim line plates don't quite fit without some overhang.

Attachments

·
Registered
Nissan
185 Posts
How much coin for one I wonder? I'm in the market for a bar for my 2010 ST. I priced up a Sahara bar, colour coded the last Saturday and they were at $2,000 mark. Sorry, not worth it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Pedro67,

It was part of a deal so I don't know the exact $.

When you are looking at options, be aware this bar is not as 'deep' as the last version, so the Nissan/IPF lights protrude past the front of the bar to be almost level with the rubber bump stops. May be a consideration if you are fitting lights (of any brand).

Regards

nrb1748

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure Pedro67. The plastic part has to have the blank section cut out with a blade to allow the fog lights to be fitted from the GU7. So as far as I know it is an updated bar for GU4 onwards.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Just rang about this bar - $1921 plus fitting.

Crikey! I can get a Sahara colour coded for that!
Spoken to ironman yet?

That alloy bar looks niiiiiice!

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Pedro67 said:
Just rang about this bar - $1921 plus fitting.

Crikey! I can get a Sahara colour coded for that!
You expected nissan to be cheaper? Cost nissan probably 1/4 that price. Maybe PM Nizzbits. he has contacts, he maybe able to find you something someone didnt want.

Sahara looks much nicer though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts