Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this flyer the other day.I'm pretty tempted to get one, there $1795 including scoop. Has any one on here got one yet?
uploadfromtaptalk1405723234581.jpg

·
Registered
357 Posts
Price comparison between that and cross country is minimal for extra quality you get from cross country. Just need to be patient and wait for one but there is obviously a reason for the wait.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GU
1,210 Posts
I got CCIC and barney scoop. Big difference.
CCIC is worth the wait.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,654 Posts
Cross Country were doing larger intercoolers for the 3.0 years before hpd. The quality is better than hpd as well.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,201 Posts
The CCIC is a great product, not sure if it is as large as the HPD you show but it was the largest top mount available as a direct exchange a while back. If you wanted to go scoop then to me Barney's would be the go as it is a direct replacement, no need to hack your bonnet as you would need to do from the pic you posted. In the long run you will make up your own mind but if I were you I'd be doing a CCIC and a Barney's if you wanted a bigger scoop. Mate I have to work really hard to get my EGT over 450c now. I haven't fitted a scoop but I've been in touch with Barney and I'm on the verge of changing my mind from a long standing opinion on their actual benefits and getting one.

HPD do not generally impress me that much with some of the over priced and not very user friendly bits I've seen for the ZD30.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts