Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
Deep fried granny fanny straight from the morgue.

mmmmm thats right eat up! Yummy warm goodness with a bit oozing out the side of your mouth.

Thank me later.

·
Part of the furniture around here
nissan
19,131 Posts
KFC must read this forum.:D

Cheers

Ray

·
Registered
403 Posts
Live or let fry: KFC 'man-time' bunless burger blasted

Looks interesting.. Im gettin one tomorrow... The Furburger without fur

What else does it look like ROTFLMAO!! Bet they didnt plan that too well

need to read the OPs post better LOL well I am getting me some of that she just drove into the garage..pretty sure atm (although that can change) cheap at half the price, she works i am a home dad:D

·
Registered
nissan patrol
3,907 Posts
The KFC Facebook page had an early release at some stores today with a Facebook voucher.

The feedback people are giving is thats its freaking awsome, no complaints apart from some stores not having it till tommorow.

You can get it in Original or Zinger, Im going Original tommorow, then try and ask for a original/Zinger mix on Thursday.

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,790 Posts

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,736 Posts
It's only got 2000calories in it.:(

That's only enough for a 2hr work out!:rolleyes:

·
Go Hard or Go Home
3,197 Posts
Slightly off topic, anyone ordered a pounder from Maccas ( on the news tonight with the new KFC bunless burger) or a double pounder? Aparently they are not on the menu but can be purchased...........just for the people that love calories & fat.

YouTube - McDonald's DOUBLE POUNDER / Unbelieveable

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
paul.helm said:
Slightly off topic, anyone ordered a pounder from Maccas ( on the news tonight with the new KFC bunless burger) or a double pounder? Aparently they are not on the menu but can be purchased...........just for the people that love calories & fat
yea you just ask for them.. Infact you can get anythign custom - double fillet of fish, etc...
Had Pounder burgers years ago reguarly. too much cheese on em though, they are messy.

·
Registered
nissan
99 Posts
haha i had the zinger version of this today... liked it a lot as you never have to worry about running into that bit of left over bun with no sause on it haha.. we all know we hate a dry bun :rolleyes: but yeah not bad... a little on the exy side though. but i expected that got a large zinger meal and a reg twister on the side... too much fat.. but for a once a month thing it's all good

have to say best burger i have had in a long time :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts