1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Nissan patrol y61 3000 2007 3doors
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
I have a 2007 nissan patrol 3 doors with 2 inches lift (5cm) castor correction
And double single transmission shaft
Auto constructed cach can..馃檶
Here in the country the patrol is not a common car...so I need to join the patrol comunity for moore information
I do all the meccanic stuff by myself. .
Sorry for my English. ..Cheers

Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
Hello everyone!
I have a 2007 nissan patrol 3 doors with 2 inches lift (5cm) castor correction
And double single transmission shaft
Auto constructed cach can..馃檶
Here in the country the patrol is not a common car...so I need to join the patrol comunity for moore information
I do all the meccanic stuff by myself. .
Sorry for my English. ..Cheers
Mate, welcome to our forum, we have many internationals as members and we are here to support you in any way we can. Sounds like you have a shorty which we love here but almost impossible to get. Check out the ZD30 DI archives, even though yours is likely a CRD they share many things so you can get some great guidance from them.
Post up a pic of your Patrol.

Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
Cool, man I would almost sell my soul in a flash for a GU shorty, Oh, hang on I would, lol. My first 4x4 in 1983 was a go anywhere shorty from a different manufacturer. Do you have many other mods?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Tank you geeyoutoo !
Here in Italy most of mechanics didn't know most of this car...better uk and Australia. ..Cheers

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Cool, man I would almost sell my soul in a flash for a GU shorty, Oh, hang on I would, lol. My first 4x4 in 1983 was a go anywhere shorty from a different manufacturer. Do you have many other mods?
馃槀
No I don't have other mods...Oh yes!taillights ...In origin they were on the rear bumper. ..
But my work in progress is not finished yet. ...馃槑
I love this car...Cheers

Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
Thanks for taking the time to make this introduction mate, this helps all of us to understand you and your vehicle a little better.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
That is good. You will get all the knowledge about this vehicle that you need here.

Your English is much better than my Italian. :)
Tanks overboard! I also have another 4x4 nissan terrano whit zd30 engine hope my knowledge increase ;)

I'm half German so English is moore easyear. ..tank's guy's

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
I have red the "bible colour" there is a good description how to self made a cach can so I decide to do one...

Its non gorgeous but my intercooler will be happy. ..
I cleaned up all the intake it was really dirty...Also the maf sensor. ..Next week the patrolone will receive a new genuine nissan air filter :love:
Cheers

Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
Lol, I ran one of these homemade CC's for years, worked fine. Later I wanted a bit more bling so I bought an elcheapo from a speedshop and modified that.
Secondly, I was passionate about the use of genuine nissan air filters for many years, then a friend showed me some good evidence of the abililities of the K&N filter that suits our unit so decided to give one a try, have not looked back after a lot of testing and currently many years of use in very dusty conditions on outback trips, bought a second (this one a BMC version) so I rotate between the two. Written up in my build thread that has an index in first post (link in signature), maybe worth a read if your interested.

Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
Welcome to the forum mate. Love the shorty. They are more rare here than where you live.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Lol, I ran one of these homemade CC's for years, worked fine. Later I wanted a bit more bling so I bought an elcheapo from a speedshop and modified that.
Secondly, I was passionate about the use of genuine nissan air filters for many years, then a friend showed me some good evidence of the abililities of the K&N filter that suits our unit so decided to give one a try, have not looked back after a lot of testing and currently many years of use in very dusty conditions on outback trips, bought a second (this one a BMC version) so I rotate between the two. Written up in my build thread that has an index in first post (link in signature), maybe worth a read if your interested.
Mmmm...I've read your post...Maybe the next filter will be a k&n...
Your patrolozzo is superb! 馃槂
Thanks for the tipps

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the forum mate. Love the shorty. They are more rare here than where you live.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Tanks mate ...In the UK all bought 5door patrol? ? Off course for the family. ..馃榿馃榿

Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
Welcome to the forum, I'm another one that loves shorty Patrols and yours looks great.

You are definitely in the right place to find all the information you need about your Patrol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts