1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just droped in to say hello to all .
bit about me .
moved up to qld ( morayfield ) couple mounths ago had a hilux but got picked on by you know who .
4 times in one week not happy .
so i sold my hilux and bought a 03 gu patrol .
list off things im going to do to it !
to long id be here all night .
any ways great sight pleanty of great info .
thanks ricky

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,092 Posts
looks good mate! great starting platform. good luck with the build!

·
Registered
nissan
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi troys 2.8gu .
love to come out .
i went up that way 2 weekends ago n got lost for 2hrs :( befor i found my way out :) . ( just lucky i think )
i thort i was going to be sleeping there !!
if you could let me know time and meeting point that would be great .
ricky

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!! Your truck looks mint, awesome starting point and its gonna give you lots of enjoyment no doubt. Yeah we will be meeting at the glasshouse lookout carpark at around 10am. Nothing crazy so should be a good fun day and time for you to test it out and see how much more capable a patrol is than a hilux hehe ;)

Cheers, Dave.

·
Registered
Nissan
1,671 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!! Your truck looks mint, awesome starting point and its gonna give you lots of enjoyment no doubt. Yeah we will be meeting at the glasshouse lookout carpark at around 10am. Nothing crazy so should be a good fun day and time for you to test it out and see how much more capable a patrol is than a hilux hehe ;)

Cheers, Dave.
X2, I haven't had mine off road since it had standard suspension. So it's more like a test day and to get the feel for the truck. Should be a fun day out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts