Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all

Just thought I would say hi and introduce myself. My name is Michael most of my mates call me Mikka. I bought a 2005 Gu about a year ago. Have added heaps of mods and still going. More lighting and air on the horizon next.

Will put up more picks soon :)

Joined the forum to hopefully get involved in some meet ups and tours in my state, also hoping to contribute as I have got a lot out of this forum in the past from just reading. Should really have joined a while ago.

Hope to meet some of you chaps soon :)

Edit: sorry haven't worked out how to upload pics but there is a video on YouTube of it from last weekend at Cobaw.
http://youtu.be/wp6pfIhji_8
hope it works :)

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
8,986 Posts
hello, and welcome to the forum...
-you have to post a few times before you can post a picture i think.... maybe head over to the sand box section(testing area) and put a few pads(posts that dont mean anything...) in and try posting a pic then......

at the bottom of screen where is says, post quick reply, it has the go advanced option... click that, and go to the paperclip icon... open files on your computer with the browse button, and click upload. once its finished loading, close that small window.... type something in that main box on the previous page(otherwise the forum will think your post doesnt have any content and delete it) and click post...

hope to see pics of your rig soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts