Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Look in my signature for link to manuals, there are 2 to choose from, to supp15 and to supp23.
Good morning mate, thanks for your help and patience with me. I managed to find supp15 but page is unavailable, couldn't find supp 23 anywhere, could be the links are not active anymore? Also tried the forum search.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
52,510 Posts
Good morning mate, thanks for your help and patience with me. I managed to find supp15 but page is unavailable, couldn't find supp 23 anywhere, could be the links are not active anymore? Also tried the forum search.
Not sure what is going on there but yes they are still active, it is stored on my personal site and gets downloaded all the time, by many people. These are the same links and I just tested them to make sure.
Supp 23 Y61 WorkShop Manual to Supp 23 - Google Drive
Supp 15 Manual Y61 to Supp XV.zip

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Update,
Armed with the previous diagnostic results, I almost was about to buy the high pressure pump (HPP) from the gentleman who reconditions them. But he won't give me any warranty, but will fix if it breaks down in 3 months. So wasn't very satisfied with the whole thing. Started digging more and other places as well. Came across Baileys diesel. Lovely Chelsea insisted I speak to their engineer. Sure enough got a call from Shane. He took his time and listened and discussed my issues patiently. According to him the pump is good, if it was not working the car wouldn't start even with starting fluid, they work or the don't. So he asked me me to do a leak back test. Which I did today, what a surprise. No 4 injector was the worst and then 1 and 2, 3. As soon as the car started to warm up the Leask was getting worse. Test was done at 2000rmp for 2 mins. Also referred to the following YouTube video.
Here's my findings below, please let me know what you think.
Liquid Drinkware Solution Barware Fluid

Liquid Drinkware Barware Solution Fluid

41 - 44 of 44 Posts