Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I SUNK 1
Nissan Patrol ST GQ30
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all just thought I'd let ya know that I finally ordered my muddies. I'm getting Maxxis bighorns 33x12.50x15 on black sunnies.$1600 from bob Janes at marion. Can't wait to try them out.. any ways that's my story.

·
I SUNK 1
Nissan Patrol ST GQ30
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do mate. Should be early next week so we will suss somethin out. I'll chat to ya soon.

·
I SUNK 1
Nissan Patrol ST GQ30
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Make that federal Couragia's. Set of 5 on rims for 1750. Should hav them tomorrow. Maybe Tuesday though. Considering Maxxis bighorns were 1650 I think that's great value. Bighorns aren't available for 6 weeks so went with there as I need tread asap. Can't wait for mud now

·
I SUNK 1
Nissan Patrol ST GQ30
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are on. I will put Photos up tomorrow.

·
Registered
Nissan
221 Posts
Will be interested in seeing what they are like. $50 cheaper per tyre than bighorns where i'm from.

Would also be interested in seeing how big they look. I have seen a few cars with them on and the 33x12.50x15's look a tad smaller than that

·
I SUNK 1
Nissan Patrol ST GQ30
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I got ripped in price then. I always thought they were a better tyre brand.... so far they are great. Quiet on road and good grip off but haven't seen any mud. Mine definitely look their size. Measured up a little taller in fact. But that may not be accurate enough. I'll try get a pic up for ya.

·
Registered
Nissan
106 Posts
I got a set of Bighorns on my ute today. 32x11.5x15. I'm really happy with them.

the guy I bought them off only had them for 5 days on his HiLux and took them off because they were too big. He couldn't get the Bighorns in 31 so went with the Federals. They looked pretty good and he was happy with them. I only paid $700 for tyres that are virtually brand new so I'm stoked

·
I SUNK 1
Nissan Patrol ST GQ30
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's a good bit of luck terrys. I'm still happy with mine. Although a little more expensive but 5tyres and wheels. I needed them, now I have them and now I can enjoy them.

·
I SUNK 1
Nissan Patrol ST GQ30
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Keen as, we.ll have to Suss out a date. I'm goin to yorks next weekend. Did ya wanna try organise a few cars and make a day of it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts