Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Today I'm about to take the troll to get some new shoes for her. I decided to get 5x Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib, yea they did cost the earth but after reading all the reviews on here they seem to be the best for what I do. Tomorrow I'm going up to bribe for a bit of surf fishing and I'll see how they go even though its easy 4wd up there. The big test is wen I go away in december down to NSW and take them on a few tracks down there and see how they handle.

·
Registered
nissan patrol 3ltr
80 Posts
:p:p i have these tyres and i think they are great for a alterain tyre nsw where you going im in Yamba

·
Registered
nissan patrol
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At the moment no idea LOL, I've been given a few suggestions on where to go but for the first few days i'll be in canberra to pick up my lil bro then taking a week to get back to brisbane

·
Registered
nissan
2,003 Posts
I think it means Mickey Thompsons rather than Mud Terrains
Cool...

It's just that some threads end up with the weirdest names so you look right past them when searching for stuff :roll:

If I was after MT ATZ's (see how quick I learn) I would have gone straight past the thread :D

·
Registered
Nissan
338 Posts
Its a great all terrain tyre. My freinds have them on there Toyota Hilux's and they drive them daily. They love it, all the adventers they've been through with it is quite amazing.

They bought these after they had Cooper ST's, and Silverstone all terrains.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts