Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, newbie from Melbourne.
Always enjoyed trying to fit accessories on my self instead of sending it to the shop. So you’ll most likely see a few of my post asking questions and opinions. Just recently bought my first patrol and love it to death. It’s a 2009 TI 3.0ltr patrol previous owner put in 2” lift, upped the boost, and few other small mods.

ive recently fitted it with a nice set of 33” mud tires and just bought a new bullbar. Setting it up for decent 4wd on weekends/ and to able to take my family 2kids and the misses around aus (one day)

Just wanna say cheers in advanced for answering my questions cause I’m sure there be many

cheers all 🤙🏼

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
43,922 Posts
Welcome to our forum mate, post up a pic of your machine now, plenty to read in the archives and remember that the DI and the CRD share a lot of things, the DI archives contains considerably more detail on the ZD30 and other general Patrol info, we tried to make it a one stop shop.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome mate I’ll be definitely flicking through looking for my answers! Here’s a couple pics of my rig bigger and better things to come for this rig

1 - 8 of 8 Posts