Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all . And thanks for allowing me to join the forum . I have 2 Patrols both GU's both zd30's one is a 2000 and the other a 2001 .the 2001 ive had for just over a year both have around 25k on the clock . The 2001 did a head on me after about 3 months of ownership .so while it was in being repaired the mechanic gave it the once over and suggested the injectors would need doing as well carrrrching but she runs like a dream . Its had an engine rebuild around the 20k mark . The 2000 I picked up in december it runs well but unfortunately as it was purchased through a car yard I dont have any history on it . I have read a little on the forum about NADS so have purchased all the parts needed . From what ive read apart from the bolt ons frequent oil changes and cleaning the maf sensor is also a must . Both are bog stock as that just how I like to buy them .just makes sense to me that if there not jacked to the hilt and kitted out with all the go hard gear that they probably havent had a hard life . Cheers Chris

·
Registered
Nissan
6,063 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Chances are you'll find everything you need to know regarding your Patrol on this forum.

There is also the off chance you'll learn something in the "General Discussion" section too. ;)

Cheers

Justin

·
Registered
nissan
2,450 Posts
Welcome old55special, I do hope you find enjoyment and enlightenment on this forum.

It is a relaxed forum that we like alot.

Enjoy and please do have a look at the jokers in the aforementioned thread/s, it is certainly "entertaining"

·
Registered
nissan
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Timo ed yep thats my baby 1955 fj holden special. Jacket 1985 no the 2001 had an engine rebuild before I got it and I had the head replaced 3 months after I got it . But yes both have around 250000 on the clock . My mistake 250k .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts