Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gidday just got me 1st patrol-a 99 gu ute 4.2 diesel (the best motor they ever built)-i have been searching for a while.the 4.2 s are a bit thin on the ground over here.most of them have been punished in the mines.i got the old girl off a bloke who couldnt be bothered with it,so it needed a bit of tlc which i have given it.(new tyres ,shocks,stripped the tray off &repainted the chassis,put redline oil in gearbox,transfer & diffs,-will do the brakes and pump and injectors!--anyway i am chasing a few bits and pieces for her ,so if you have any stuff to suit-pls let me know.any tips or other things to look for would also be appreciated -i am going to hook it up for camping so any tips ,photos all good!!--cheers--great site:cool:

·
Registered
nissan
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
gidday just got me 1st patrol-a 99 gu ute 4.2 diesel (the best motor they ever built)-i have been searching for a while.the 4.2 s are a bit thin on the ground over here.most of them have been punished in the mines.i got the old girl off a bloke who couldnt be bothered with it,so it needed a bit of tlc which i have given it.(new tyres ,shocks,stripped the tray off &repainted the chassis,put redline oil in gearbox,transfer & diffs,-will do the brakes and pump and injectors!--anyway i am chasing a few bits and pieces for her ,so if you have any stuff to suit-pls let me know.any tips or other things to look for would also be appreciated -i am going to hook it up for camping so any tips ,photos all good!!--cheers--great site:cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts