Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys bought my first 4X4 a 2004 Nissan patrol GU 3.0l, have driven them but have not had much to do with them and wow there is sooo much stuff I have learnt in the last week.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,859 Posts
And all of the info you need is in here, the DI archives holds a wealth of info, if you want a few ideas you could also check out my build thread, I've done a couple of mods over the years to my old DI.
Welcome to our group mate.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for that much appreciated I’m definitely going to have a look at you mods. it does get confusing falling down the rabbit hole of threads and differing in information. The egr block and Dawes valve is my biggest one I understand all the information but then a place called patrol parts said it wasn’t need.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,859 Posts
Hey thanks for that much appreciated I’m definitely going to have a look at you mods. it does get confusing falling down the rabbit hole of threads and differing in information. The egr block and Dawes valve is my biggest one I understand all the information but then a place called patrol parts said it wasn’t need.
Yes it is for an early to mid DI. Not so much for CRD or very late DI.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts