Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the Nissan FAST software up and working. I was able to look up my old Safari just fine. I've just acquired a 1992 GQ with the VIN WRGY60-121894 and the software does not accept it. I've also sent the VIN to companies for quotes on parts and they have written back saying the VIN doesn't come up in their system either. I'm sure it's the right VIN as I've rechecked the data tag and verified the same number is etched on the chassis. Does anyone have any experience with the program who can tell me how to input the model, VIN and other numbers?

Thanks.

·
Learned the hard way - RD28t out TD42 in
4,415 Posts
Jap import ? If so, you need the JDM version of Fast and I'd guess thats like hens teeth and probably in jap too. I use FAST without the VIN input, its not a problem usually.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hi,
My Jap import Safari hi-top shows up in the Jap tab on Fast, but out of interest, my Cyprus import 'Patrol Hi-top' doesn't. The latter has a 'CRG' prefix....
There are Jap, Europe LHD, Europe RHD, and US LHD to download and you have to choose which one you want FAST to run with.
My guess is there are other FAST supplements for Cyprus, Middle East and also your area I suspect...

·
Registered
nissan
11,153 Posts
Most parts for all the gqs should be the same irrelevant of vin no,s
possibly also being an import they usually change the vins
have a look on the rhs chassis rail near the back wheel arch somewhere and see if the old vin number is there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts