Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
11,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all
i know this has probably been done to death. but the searches ive done never help me out in any way.
im trying to get a hold of a good link to the nissan fast torrent. for the aussie version or one that will at least take my vin number.
would anybody have a link that they know works. as ive tried heaps and none actually work. like most wont even download.
thanks in advance.

·
Part of the furniture
nissan
4,563 Posts
hey all
i know this has probably been done to death. but the searches ive done never help me out in any way.
im trying to get a hold of a good link to the nissan fast torrent. for the aussie version or one that will at least take my vin number.
would anybody have a link that they know works. as ive tried heaps and none actually work. like most wont even download.
thanks in advance.
ill second that,

Twinotter can you help a fellow brother out also?

cheers mate.

·
Safari Hoarder
nissan
4,791 Posts
twinotter, I hope your not being a whore with that cd lol
I've been many things but that's not one of 'em. The CDs you sent (and appreciated) were FSM. Last year I sent a copy of the FSMs to the country of Georgia. So yes I do share.

As for the rest of you mutton pushers, pm me your market requirements or chassis number to confirm I have the right data files for you and I will frisbee some disks your way. What would work is if I sent one set and one of yous copied them and shared.

I haven't had that many problems with downloading old versions of FAST.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts