Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I found AR catalogue for Nissan FAST. AR means for Australia. Do you need it or you have it already?

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,201 Posts
Hi Paul,

How's it going mate? We spoke of this many months ago before I went to US when you were following it up, have you worked out whether it does accurately relate to the AU models?

·
Registered
nissan patrol
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope, its complete new. I just found this recently. Its only AR catalogue. So it should be for Australia models only.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,201 Posts
Nope, its complete new. I just found this recently. Its only AR catalogue. So it should be for Australia models only.
Do you have a link, mate.?

·
Registered
nissan
275 Posts
I can confirm this works for my Australian MK Patrol. You also need "tdbg6.ocx" for it to work. If you cant find it, PM me your email address and I will dig it up (800k).

Thanks for your efforts Dmitrijs_Riga.

·
Previously known as twodiffs
1991 GQ Safari.
3,684 Posts
I can confirm this works for my Australian MK Patrol. You also need "tdbg6.ocx" for it to work. If you cant find it, PM me your email address and I will dig it up (800k).

Thanks for your efforts Dmitrijs_Riga.
I've downloaded it but haven't yet installed it. So it applies to GQ/GU and MK etc?
I'll need to download "tdbg6.ocx" on the weekend as well will I Chops?

·
Registered
nissan
275 Posts
Cant confirm the GQ & GU as I don't have a VIN for them, and yes this version requires that file to work. If someone wants to PM a VIN or two I will check them out.

(I am not interested in the slightest what I am or am not able to do with someone's VIN number)

·
Registered
nissan patrol
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It works with GQ and GU from 1988 till 2007.
In some cases tdbg6.ocx file not neede. If you run Windows 7, just set FAST to run under winxp SP3 mode.

·
Registered
nissan
275 Posts
Go into the directory you installed it. Double click "Nfset" and go to the CD Rom Setup Tab. Change the first CD Rom to point to the AR directory.

This is my example: C:\Nissan FAST\Nissan\AR

I don't use Windows 7 (XP) so I cant comment on that.

·
Registered
GU IV 4.2
989 Posts
Go into the directory you installed it. Double click "Nfset" and go to the CD Rom Setup Tab. Change the first CD Rom to point to the AR directory.

This is my example: C:\Nissan FAST\Nissan\AR

I don't use Windows 7 (XP) so I cant comment on that.
Got it to work doing this. I'm on windows 7 so also had to change to run in compatibility mode XP SP3
Cheers

·
Go Hard or Go Home
3,197 Posts
Nissan Fast

Hi Paul,

How's it going mate? We spoke of this many months ago before I went to US when you were following it up, have you worked out whether it does accurately relate to the AU models?
PM sent mate.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts